Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why I'm Here

Hello all! I thought I'd start off by sharing with you why I've started this blog.

I am the blessed wife of my hero and Mommy to one very precious little girl (Doodlebug). Recently my husband said to me that he was glad I was cloth diapering our daughter, and I realized that I was giving her the most precious gift... a planet to grow up on. Thus began my quest to do everything I can to ensure a future for the world my little girl must live in.

It's Doodlebug's planet, not mine. I hope that this blog can be a place for moms to share what they are doing to save the world for their kids, and hopefully I can share some ideas or inspire someone as well. Some of my ideas will be extremely simple, and hopefully those of you who are more advanced environmentalists will understand that I'm sharing with novices and experts as well. Every little step adds up to a cleaner planet.

Each and every one of us has a responsibility to our children to protect the Earth for them.

Moms can save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments or ideas! If you have an idea to help save the planet, please share with us. Keep in mind though, that comments are moderated, and anything negative will not be published. Thank you!